01 Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the edeXa Business Blockchain Network. The edeXa network is designed to provide a secure and efficient business platform that leverages blockchain technology. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the edeXa network. Please read these Terms carefully before using the edeXa network. By accessing or using the edeXa network, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the edeXa network.
- “User” means any individual or entity that accesses or uses the edeXa network.
- “Services” means the services offered by the edeXa network, including but not limited to, the ability to transact and exchange value on the network, access to the edeXa network API, and any other services provided by edeXa.
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the edeXa network.
- User Conduct
- You agree to use the edeXa network only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the edeXa network.
- You agree not to use the edeXa network:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate edeXa, an edeXa employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the edeXa network, or which, as determined by edeXa, may harm edeXa or users of the edeXa network or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The edeXa network and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by edeXa, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- These Terms permit you to use the edeXa network for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our edeXa network, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- Registration and Account Security
- To use certain features of the edeXa network, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. edeXa reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and/or mobile device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- edeXa reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
- Certain Services may require payment of fees. If you elect to use paid Services, you agree to the pricing and payment terms set forth on the edeXa network. edeXa may add new services for additional fees and charges or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- You authorise edeXa, or its third-party payment processors, to charge the payment method specified by you for all applicable fees and charges associated with your use of paid Services. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account, including applicable taxes and fees.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- edeXa DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- edeXa MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL edeXa OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF edeXa OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- edeXa’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO edeXa IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM.
- edeXa reserves the right to terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
- All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty.